The Christmas shopping frenzy is over for another season, but throughout 2017 you can still help raise funds for HUST at no cost to you!
A quick walk around the Old Market site shopping centre of Hereford has revealed that virtually all of the retail outlets there are part of the ‘Easy Fundraising’ scheme.
So, any purchases you make could mean a donation to HUST!
Just click through the links in this article. Most retailers feature, including Amazon.
You can also donate money to HUST by simply using ‘Easy Fundraising’ to do your internet shopping through. Over 2,700 internet retailers big and small are signed up to ‘Easy Fundraising’, and will donate percentages of your spending to the Trust.
About Easy Fundraising –
easyfundraising.org.uk is a great way to raise money for charities, schools, sports clubs, community groups, and other good causes just by shopping online pharmacy. You don’t pay anything extra. So far we’ve raised over £6 million for causes throughout the UK in 11 years.
How To Support HUST –
- Go to the https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ site
- Click on the Support A Cause button and search ‘Hereford United Supporters Trust’
- Click on Support This Cause for the Trust listing
- Create an account with Easy Fundraising
- Use the site to search for the shops you want to use, or download the optional Easy Fundraising toolbar
- Funds raised are usually credited to the Trust within 30 days